Thursday, August 27, 2009

My goals for Class

My main goal would to become a better writer. I have always had low scores on term papers and such. I would like that to change. I also need more help developing a paper; I seem to throw things in towards to the end because my papers are usually to short in length. Another goal I would have for myself is learn to work better with other in groups. As long as I can remember I have always disliked working in groups I guess that because I am the loner type, but mostly because the groups I have been in are divided unevenly in the work loads. I would also like to get more familiar with technology as far as websites and such things. I fine out of the lope most of the time because my peers know more then me when it comes to the World Wide Web.

 

1 comment:

  1. So time, technology and collaboration look like your main areas of interests. You'll have lots of experience in all of them in this class.

    ReplyDelete