I play the insight game and my results where I am an ISTJ. I have taken personality quizzes before and gotten different results so I don’t know. I read what it had to say about my personality type, which is pretty accurate. I found it pretty neat that the professions listed that I would be good at is one I am going to school for. I am majoring in special education. I am in total agreement about what they say about me being faithful to my family, friends and my country. Especially when coming to my family I am very protective of them. They say ISTJ resist change, which is so true I hate small changes. When I have to make a change as small as having to sit in a different sit in a classroom or using a different shower in the dorms, which bugs the crap out of me. The test pegged my personality pretty well I think.
The only areas that I don’t think I fit into are I am not patient like the results said I should. My mom tells me I am one of the most impatient people she has ever met. I don’t think I am very conservative either. I think I am the opposite. I would consider myself very liberal. I think the Insight game was fun though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment