Monday, January 18, 2010

New Semester & Project

My goals for English 102 are to become a even better writer. I want to be aware of how to make my statements clear grammar wise so my reader gets what I am saying. I still need work with sources and citing in MLA format. I like to stop procrastinating with the deadlines as well. That’s not just for this class but all my classes when it comes to doing my work last minute.
The event I plan on going to during unity week is Civil Rights: Now&Then with Rev. Lowery in Pruis Hall. I don’t really now what to expect while there. I think it will be interesting though and informative. I also may attend a Thursday event they are having in Pruis Hall as well. I think the progress that has been made is great. I never thought I see an African American President in my lifetime but now there is one. The next step would be allowing a women President but that’s just me.

1 comment:

  1. We can definitely help you achieve those goals (including the woman president)!

    ReplyDelete