Sunday, February 14, 2010

conference/ project 2

The conference for project 1 went well. I had a clear idea of how to improve it if I choose it for my final portfolio. I was confused about project 2 and talking with Professor Neubauer cleared my confusion up. I still may to make a lot of revision after Monday but I know were to start now. I don’t think I have ever written a paper based on my interpretation of a visual. I have questioned these things before though like why does a designer choose a certain graphic for a flyer or something like that. It will be interesting to see where the other students in class choose to use as a visual. I am pretty sure I am going to use a painting from the Ball State University Museum of Art. I have been in there several times and like the some of the more abstract painting that the viewer has to interpret for him or herself.

1 comment:

  1. So this will be a new writing experience for you. Great! In addition to trying something new, the project will be something on which you can reflect at the end of the semester.

    ReplyDelete