I have not written a prompt in I do not how long. I am a little worried about the time constraint of forty-five minutes. I am not sure I can write a well-put together essay. I have read the whole Beah book so that is good. I just hope I do not take too long to put of thoughts together and write them to so they make sense.
I got a start on my project three but it is not up to the standards it is not three pages and needs more work. I have trouble with writing not enough and being too vague. I like the article I picked it is interesting to me. I like the idea of the whole project using our major to pick an article on it. My major is secondary education with social studies. I also want to add to my license special education. The article was interesting and a good idea. The textbooks for Social Studies should be written in a different format. I wish that would been available to me in school. One reason why I want to go into special education is because I have a learning disability. I think I would be of help to adolescents who struggle with them as well. I can really understand what it is like to struggle with learning material.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

There are so many rich ideas in this posting, it's hard to know which one to comment on. But I agree especially with your last comment about having a special perspective to work with students with special educational needs. It helps to really "know" what you are talking about when working with students:)
ReplyDelete