Friday, November 6, 2009

All about writing

This week in class was all about writing and peer review. The peer review we do in this class is a lot more in depth then I ever went into in high school. I have found this peer review more beneficial to me when go backing a revising my writings. I have never really thought about my intended reader before and what is the conclusion I want my reader to walk ago with after reading my writing. All these new things I have to take into consideration while writing. All my writing is to short in length for them to be complete. I always have a hard time explaining in more details. The sources for all my writings are a new concept for me as well. It does make since though readers need to know I have creditable ideas in my writing and I know what I am talking about.

The weeks coming up in class should be interesting going back and revising the out projects. There are some that need a lot of work. The one I am most interested in is project three because I love the idea. I enjoy reading information about the profession I am going into. My project four is has a good ideas but I may want to rewrite most of it I have not yet decided. It should be interesting because I will have more time now to really make it better. It is nice to know I did not go to far off base and I got the criteria parts that need details added onto those ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed that you pay close attention to details -- both in the guidelines for the projects, and in presenting your own ideas.

    ReplyDelete