Monday, November 30, 2009
spaced it!
I totally spaced on blogging last week so this is my blog for last week. I work to revise project 1 which wasn’t the best of my work. I should go back and edit that project some more since I redid it last week. I need more sources and details to bring my reader into what I am trying to get across. I need to go back and look at my outline of what the project 1 was asking of me to write on and include in my writing. I need to work on my project three. I failed to get my project three revised before class today. I have no good excuse as to why it’s not done. It will be done before I turn in my portfolio. I am going to work hard this week to catch up and get moving. Finals are coming up close so now is crunch time get things done. For this class that means my projects revisions and blogs. I have been pretty good at blogging. Last week was the first week I forgot which I am not happy about. I remembered on Tuesday on my way home but then forgot again over the Thanksgiving break. I will work on my project three this week. I have to find a whole new article. I have decide to do this because I changed my major so it’s only fitting to find a new article to fit with project 3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You've discovered the secret to blogging -- do it every week so you don't have to catch up. I really appreciate how much thought you put into your blogs. They are interesting, and fun, to read, and I really see how your thinking has changed over the semester.
ReplyDelete