Thursday, November 19, 2009

week 13

We getting down to the wire with things the semester looking at revising three of the four projects that I have done. I need a lot of work on some of my project especially on projects 1 and 2. I never did attend the Billy Dancing classing because I never got e-mails back from the contacts left on facebook and the BSU handbook of clubs. I need more attributions in all my papers. I just finished up my project 4 revision papers. I like some of the changes I made but I am pretty sure I don’t have enough sources. I chose not to refer to the Beah book as a source. My topic didn’t work well I thought with my paper.

I am probably going to revise project 3 next maybe even find a whole new article if that allowed. Mainly because I recently just changed my major so that would affect the paper I need to write for project 3. I am going to take advantage of the library databases. It helped me find my article I used in the original paper I wrote for project three. It will be a challenge for me though because I am not applying rhetorical analysis while reading. I can honestly say I have learned about what type of writer I am from this class. I have a better idea of what needs improvement in my writing. Before this class I never really paid attention that my intended reader was. I always just though I wrote papers for people to read it and give their opinions and get a grade. I have read many papers that don’t interest me so that idea really helped me to understand what writers are doing when they write.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad rhetoric is making more sense to you know. See me about revising Project 3; although you are certainly welcome to change the article you use, you don't have to at this point.

    ReplyDelete