Thursday, March 25, 2010

Timed Writing prompts & observation

I really hate time writing prompts. I never seem to write a half way decent essay. I understand we have to do it for the university and course. I just do not see how that proves if we are where we should is at this level our college writing. I rather do the writing like we have been so I was comfortable with the outcome. I always seem to just answer the questions the writing prompt is asking. I should probably work on making my time writing skills better. Since I have to take the writing competency in a year or so. I am debating on whether to take the writing competency or just take the class. I will probably take the writing competency exam once just to see where my writing is at and if I could pass it without having to take the course. I did my observation today at Woodworth Commons in the lounge area we have as the profile picture. It went okay kind of slow in the area for dinnertime. I would say the weather had something to do with that. I know I would have gone there endless I had the observation because it was so nasty out today. A few interesting things were said one guy mentioned foot fetishes. I noticed people use the area to wait on friends who they plan on eating dinner with.

No comments:

Post a Comment