Thursday, April 1, 2010

Presenting Projects

I thought hearing about everyone’s experience during class interesting. I liked the groups who got the chance to use the median of video. The Carmichael smoking section group’s video was interesting. As a nonsmoking I never heard of the hang out area. I liked to the idea of the interviewing students asking questions such as why they like whatever place on campus someone was assigned. I also felt some of those pages put my groups to shame. Going first sucked but I guess it was okay to get it over with. I felt like my group’s page was pretty boring. I would of liked to do more only if I was more experienced with how to add things on fan pages. It should be interesting to see what the last group has to show since they have seen all the other groups go.

No comments:

Post a Comment