Thursday, April 22, 2010
Ready or Not is Eng 104 is next
I have signed up for English 104 in the fall, which makes me wonder how different it will be from English 101/102. I think I am pretty good at finding secondary sources for my projects. I have used primary sources before in other classes so I am familiar with them as well but could use some getting use to. I am pretty good at using the articles and databases resources the library has to offer. I find of myself dreading having to do group projects again. I really dislike working in groups. I am the type of person who likes to be responsible for my own work and no one else’s. I expect to have to write longer pages that require more sources as references to my views. Also have not really interviewed people and used it for a formal paper so that should be interesting. It will be interesting to see what types of assignments are assigned in English 104. I do not know whether to look forward though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment