This week went okay other then me oversleeping on Wednesday and missing class. I still feel bad about that. Today I read my project three aloud in class and received feedback. It was helpful in a way but I find students have trouble giving constructive criticism. I do believe so of them liked my paper but I would liked to here maybe things I need to add or improve in the paper. Hearing Adam’s paper although I am not sure I agree totally with his point of view it’s interesting hearing his argument. He had a lot of sources and figures, which helped but I agree with Olivia who said a chart would have been nice.
My project 1 revision was okay but I am not completely happy with it just yet. I was not able to find credible sources. I should probably go back and look at other Prides that take place throughout the country. I am curious to see the feedback I will get from Karen in our meeting next week. It should be helpful and led me in the right direction on where to go for here. I am not sure which project I will revise next. Probably project 2 which but I am not quite sure yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment