Thursday, September 10, 2009

short week

The new project we were assigned is going to be challenging for me. Having the steps broken down does help though. The in class time to work on the steps of the project also helps also looking at others papers to get a general idea if I am lost helps. I like the general topic though it is interesting. I have thought about that sort of thing before so the whole idea in a general since is not too difficult. I just have trouble putting all the different steps together to make it cohesive.

The group that went on Wednesday had a good topic to write about I thought. I like reading about others experiences my peers have had in past. If I am not mistaken I have to present next week my partner and I do not have an idea I better get on that. The groups so far have been good came up with good ideas to discuss and good topics for us to write about. I have to remember what chapters we were assigned and come up with something new.

1 comment:

  1. I also enjoy reading what others have to say on an idea about which I've written. I find it helps me see my owns perspective clearer. It's weird, but it works.

    ReplyDelete