Wednesday, September 30, 2009

week 6

Today in class was interesting between the changing of seats, in the classroom that drove me crazy and the Beah topic, which was cool. I cannot stand change even if one as small as a seat in a classroom. I am a very routine person so you mess it up and I sort of go crazy. I lived the question the group asked, Have we ever done anything we though was at the right and later found it was wrong?

I was deciding whether or not I wanted to get really personal with my regrets. I chose to get really personal. I am at the point in my life that I don’t care whether someone is going to judge me based on my past history. I have a bunch of monsters in my closest but I am not afraid to tell anyone about them. I am the person I am today because of everything I went through. I may not be proud of a lot of the things that I did but I have accepted I cannot change it.

I read through everyone’s post and found I am not the only who got personal so that made me feel better.  I liked the story about the egging and boloney someone’s house/car. I have always wanted to do that but I am not willing to pay the consequences if I got caught. I always take into consideration what the person would feel. I do sometimes go after people in someone who mess with my family though. I am not proud of my impulsive anger but I work on it everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being brave, Kristen. I have also found that sharing my stories often the has unexpected consequences of having someone being helped by my story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad you got personal about what you shared in class that day. If you hadn't I wouldn't understand you a little better. You are right about everything that we go through from the past makes us who we are today.

    ReplyDelete